Friday, April 11, 2014

When a Dog is Fed Up

I fully planned on posting a cute pet photo today, or even a favorite music video - you know, to get the weekend off to a good start - and then I saw this. This dog made my entire week. Or as the kids say, this gave me life! I could see my dog pulling this stunt. Enjoy the antics (and turn down your sound).

Sidebar
: I'm a pet owner who loves animals, so I would never laugh if I thought this dog were in danger. Sometimes we do have to leave our furry friends in the car for a short period of time. Provided that it is neither hot nor freezing and they have proper ventilation, it is safe. Also take note, if it were hot, he would be panting.

0 had something to say:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts