Monday, January 12, 2009

Adidas House Party: the music

I'm sure most of you have seen this Adidas Originals house party commercial. Loves it; but what I love even more is the music. I found myself humming the featured song but had no idea who the artist was. (I actually suspected it was N.E.R.D. for a second.) So I did a little digging and the song is actually "Beggin'", originally performed by Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons, and remixed by Pilooski. Me likey

There are 30- and 60-second downloads available at the Adidas website. Check it out.




Now I just have one more question: Does anyone have any idea what Redman was doing around the 12-second mark? Just curious

2 had something to say:

Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

Cool!

I'm usually late with commercials, but I do think I saw this one other time. I like the 'celebrate originality' message at the end. And no, I have no clue what Redman's doing! =)

Anonymous said...

Ha! I posted this on my facebook. Really cool commercial and music -- makes me wanna throw a house party. I had to buy the song (but another version by Madcon). It motivated me through finals last semester.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts