Friday, March 20, 2009

Fun Fridays: The Time

I like to start the weekend off with some good music and who better to share today than my favorite band EVER - Morris Day & The Time. Sure, other acts have come along since The Time, but none in my opinion have been as entertaining and talented all at the same time. Besides that, they were just so damn cool. Nobody's got swagger like The Time. Nobody *stomping my foot for emphasis*







*PS, since one of my favorite Time songs is "The Bird", I thought another dancing bird might be appropriate to share. I don't know why I can't get enough of our dancing feathered friends. Check out Frostie getting down to a Ray Charles classic. too cute*


0 had something to say:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts