Monday, November 19, 2007


I’m a big fan of aromatherapy. I haven’t researched it and I can’t tell you which fragrance does what. All I know is that it works for me. Without my oil burner and scented candles, I’m a mess! Whenever I need to focus, relax, or stir up some inspiration, I light my favorite Pacifica* soy candles in Brazilian Mango Grapefruit and Tuscan Orange, or burn my absolute favorite scented oil in Cranberry, and play some soothing tunes. It never fails. I usually pick up Pacifica candles at Borders, Hallmark, or Whole Foods and I’m partial to The Body Shop’s cranberry oil*, but there are others. Pacifica is distributed by various stores so if you’re interested, check their website for locations near you.

*Neither company paid me to endorse these products.

2 had something to say:

Nicole said...

Someone gave me a Pacifica candle in lemongrass and it smelled so good I didn't want to burn it. Didn't realize I could get them at Borders.

Tbyrd said...

I had the same problem! But I couldn't resist for very long. Now I'm just working on stocking up on my favorite scents.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts