Friday, December 17, 2010

Good Stuff: PaperMate Apex Pen

I feel silly blogging about this, but I have a serious notebook addiction which, of course comes along with pens!  So, when I find a pen that rivals my Dr. Grip, I must share.  Behold, the Papermate Apex (1.6 B).  This pen is awesome!  I prefer thicker lines when I write and I don't put much pressure on my pens, so I'm pretty picky.  I also use a variety of paper and require a pen that works with most (if not all) paper stock. Check it out:


0 had something to say:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts