Friday, December 4, 2009

Will Resume Posting Next Week

I'm feeling a lot like this lately:

(Poor Lauryn.) Rather than smear my face with clown makeup and step out the door looking mixed up, I listen to music and sing along, loudly and badly - usually in my car or bathroom where nobody can hear me (except that one dude who heard me in traffic once even though my windows were wound up tight - oops), or I do other things I will not share here. :o)


Here's one of my favorite songs for days like this. I dug in the crate for this one and keep meaning to add it to a "Mad at the World" playlist. Enjoy

1 had something to say:

Shantee' said...

*LEAVE LAURYN ALONE* (in my crazed Britney fan voice)

I love Penitentary Philosophy. I remember when I first heard it, I was arguing with an old boyfriend (you know the one). We turned the cd on, were in the midst of a heated argument and here comes Ms Badu, screaming and scaring the crap out of us! I think that everytime I hear this song!

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts