Monday, December 7, 2009

Impatient Dog

Woooow
If my dog did this, I'd be afraid to sleep at night. Since it's not my dog, I giggled a little bit.

Actually, this reminds me of a story. My neighbor parked in a fire lane and ran into the store one day. He takes his dog with him everywhere so he left him where he always sat - in the passenger seat. While he's in the store, a police officer notices his vehicle in the fire lane. She proceeds to get out and write a ticket. When she approached the window and saw the dog, she jokingly asked him, "Can you drive?" Apparently, she didn't know how smart my neighbor's dog is and how well he understands you (let's just say, it's best to spell around him as often as possible). I guess he looked at her and thought, "Oh, you think you're funny? You think I don't understand English?? Watch this!"  And he hopped in the driver's seat, sat down, and looked at her. She was so shocked and amused, she decided against giving my neighbor a ticket. She did, however, wait for him to come out of the store so she could tell him what happened. True story

0 had something to say:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts