Tuesday, November 4, 2008



I stood in line for 2 hours and 15 minutes (in the rain and cold air) to cast my vote this morning, and all I got was this lousy sticker!
Hopefully, we'll get a new and improved President out of the deal. :o)

This photo was taken with my cell phone so the little "I Voted" sticker isn't really clear. For those of you outside the States, U.S. citizens receive these little souvenirs at the polls after we cast our ballots. It is rather kindergartenish, but whatever.

3 had something to say:

Nicole said...

Hey that lousy sticker will get you a free scoop of ice cream at Ben & Jerry's. Unfortunately, I voted last week and didn't keep my sticker...so I was going around the office trying to convince coworkers to give me theirs. No one would...the nerve!

Tbyrd said...

LOL
Too bad you don't live nearby. I have two extras! Well, 1 extra since I will be using one for a free taco at California Tortilla.

Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

the sticker can even get you a free beer at one of the bars near my job. that was just asking for trouble!

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts