Thursday, November 1, 2007

This Johnson's Baby Oil ad really stood out to me. The color pops and the photography is out of this world. I like


Today's Shuffle:

Can’t Knock the Hustle (Live), Jay-Z and Mary J. Blige
Remember
, Me’Schell N’degeocello
Run to the Sun
, N*E*R*D
Thank You Lord
, Faith Evans
Subject
, Dwele
Arise/Shine
, Shekinah Glory Ministry
Waiting On the World
, John Mayer
Wipe Me Down
[remix], Lil' Boosie
I Know I’ve Been Changed
, LaShun Pace (wow, what a transition)
Resolution
, Aaliyah

4 had something to say:

Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

Her skin is amazing. I try to use Baby Oil in the summer, but my skin was nowhere near that. Sigh.

And you've listed a Me'Shell N'degeocello song that I don't know. Now I'll have to investigate ...

Tbyrd said...

I bet you'll know it when you hear it. I think it was on a the Disappearing Acts soundtrack.

Nicole said...

Whenever I hear "I Know I've Been Changed," I'm reminded of a time I was singing along to it (granted off-key) and my cousin said, "Um, yeah, maybe you should just sing it in your head; God can still hear you." Ouch!

Tbyrd said...

Welcome Nicole!
Yikes
Don't let your cousin steal your joy girl! Enjoy "I Know I've Been Changed" and sing loud and off-key all you want! LOL That's one thing I miss about having a long commute - singing loud no matter how I sound all the way to and from work. Sure people looked at me like I was crazy but it relieved a lot of stress. woooosaaaaaaaaaaaah!

I often get really into a song in church and want to sing, but I don't because I know how godawful my singing is. It's sad though because we should all be able to comfortably sing praises in the House of God but other people make us uncomfortable.

Speaking of which, I have a friend who is also not the best singer in the world (much like myself) and she does not care WHO is in the vicinity when her jam comes on. She enjoys her song all loud and wrong and looks at you like "What!" I've always admired her for that. :o)

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts