Friday, October 26, 2007

I am a Queen

I love this ad campaign for Covergirl's Queen Collection for so many reasons.

















Today's Top 10 Shuffle:

African Sunset, Zap Mama
Everyday, Jamiroquai
Sweet Melody, Zap Mama
Don’t Feel Right, The Roots
Warning, Greenday
I Need Love, Robin Thicke
Liberation, Outkast
Oye Como Va, Santana
Your Love is King, Sade
I Don’t Need It, Faith Evans

Player: My iPod

3 had something to say:

Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

I love the ad campaign for obvious reasons!

And sheesh -- you've updated quite a bit since I've last been here. I'll have to check this site on a daily.

Enjoy your week!

Anonymous said...

I love that Sade song! And the ad is fabulous. Nice blog!

Tbyrd said...

Strength and Camille - THANKS! :o)

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts