Monday, November 5, 2007

An Open Letter to Monday

Dear Monday,

You are not my favorite day of the week. As hard as I try to like you, we just aren’t compatible. I thought we could work it out. You tried to make it work with cool prime time shows and Monday night football but the shows have jumped shark and you know I’ve never liked sports. I’m pretty sure I’ve told you this before. Have you been listening to me?

Monday, I appreciate the effort but let’s not pretend. I just can't take anymore. You deserve someone who looks forward to your arrival. I’m sure you’ll find someone out there for you. The two of us just weren’t meant to be.

Regards,

Tbyrd


Geez, that was rather harsh huh? LOL
Actually, I am more refreshed this morning than usual thanks to Daylight Savings time (and falling asleep rather early last night), but the weekend flew by so fast that I’m sure we could all still use a little pick me up. So if you’re into tongue-in-cheek humor, Check out these funny sticky notes, to-do lists, books, and other gifts by KnockKnock Biz. (Self Hurt series? ROFL!) I’m sure you’ll crack a smile.













Now if a dose of inspiration is more your speed this morning, check out Monica Lee. Besides her wonderful illustrations, I found the personal story she chose to share on her site quite inspirational. Take a peek.

Today's Top 10 Shuffle:

Stray Away, The Rebirth
Habitat, Mos Def
Storm Coming, Gnarls Barkley
Playtawin, Gang Starr
Shiver, Maroon 5
Let it Whip, Dazz Band
Dosed, Red Hot Chili Peppers
Midnight Vision (Bossa Mix), Maria M
Fell in Love With a Boy, Joss Stone
Rain, Leela James

Player: Pandora.com

4 had something to say:

Monica Lee said...

What a nice shout out-I am trying to decide to curl up and eat chocolate today or walk my dog...ahhhh the chocolate is winning!

Tbyrd said...

LOL
Poor doggy! ;o)

Nicole said...

Hehe! I need a letter like that for Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.

Btw, you've been TAGGED! See my page for the details.

Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

Cute! I feel the same way about Monday. It's like my Ike Turner. "Eat the cake, Anna Mae!"

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts