Thursday, March 19, 2009

Crafty Thursdays: Week 1

A few months ago, I found two large stacks of old 8x5 file cards my mom used for work. They were just collecting dust, so I took them home and decided to do something fun with one at least weekly. Here's what I made this week. They're a departure from my usual (covering the entire canvas with pieces) and I actually drew something which I'm not prone to doing since I can't draw to save my life. But they turned out okay.
*These scans aren't completely accurate because I used some metallic materials that my scanner apparently hates.*

Materials:
index cards
markers
scrapbook paper
stickers
magazine pages
metallic pens


2 had something to say:

Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

beautiful!!!

i love 'find your place in the rhythm of life'. that's great!

Tbyrd said...

Thanks!

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts