Thursday, February 18, 2010

Respect

I stumbled upon this site a while ago and immediately heard my father, in the back of my mind, going on about how men and boys dressed well in his day. In his words, they were "clean" - not like young men today with their pants sagging, wearing sneakers/tennis shoes all the time, etc.  He loooved to harp on this especially when I was a teenager (I don't know why because the sagging pants were never attractive to me).  I'm sure the young men of Street Etiquette would be a breath of fresh air to my father's generation. They are to me (even though I will never be a fan of skinny jeans on men either). I have nothing against sweatpants and jeans or athletic wear at all, but it doesn't hurt for a man to look dapper sometimes.  Further, how long can a man dress like a boy?  Better yet, is there such a thing as dressing like a man or boy?  Thoughts?


Sewn From The Soul from Alejandro on Vimeo.


GENESIS OF STYLE: MIKE from TONE on Vimeo.

0 had something to say:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts