Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Meee Ahhh Meeee! Pt. 1

I know I haven't gone into detail, but some bad ish has been going down lately in tbyrd's world. I was dragging and getting on everybody's nerves, so I took a break and went to South Beach for some much needed sunshine (it was rainy and 40 degrees here at the time).

I honestly didn't think I would be able to enjoy myself but the sun really enhances one's mood. I also visited an amazing spa there;which I will blog about later this week. Anywho, here's a slideshow:



2 had something to say:

Shantee' said...

I'm glad you had a great time! And for the record, you have NOT been getting on anyone's nerves.

Details on that tourist breakfast, please. =)

Tbyrd said...

Thanks :o)
ahh the breakfast. It was just ridiculously overpriced. We were headed to a cheap diner and got lazy. Let's just say, we paid for that laziness! It was a rip off. All I wanted was some French Toast and we could have gotten that right next door a Johnny Rockets!

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts