Friday, March 13, 2009

Friendship is Key

Every Saturday morning, I try to take my dog out for play time with his friends - an activity he eagerly anticipates as evidenced by him sitting near the door for hours and refusing to eat when we don't go.

Unfortunately, due to a busy schedule, I've been lax with the play date lately and Buddy hadn't seen his friends in about a month; so I promised him this particular weekend that, come hell or high water, he would get his play time. Watch the vid to find out what happens when your dog has been deprived of face time with the friends. Utter mayhem! It ends abruptly because he knocked the camera phone out of my hands and his friends - particularly large dogs - began leaping all over my car. The situation descended into madness after the camera stopped rolling. I had a few scratches on me, and mud on my car, but I'm okay!

P.S. - Please pardon my baby talk in the end. :o)




1 had something to say:

Nicole said...

His reaction is priceless! I sometimes pout by the door and refuse to eat when I don't get my way, too.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts