Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Cute Vids

WATCH Dog
Magazines sold today: "0"



To Catch a Thief
My dog will take things out of your purse, but only if you leave it open or within reach. My grandmother caught him going into her purse several times on Christmas Day so she finally moved it. This dog takes the cake though…



“Let me show you how.”
Awww! I have a puggle too and they are that smart...and impatient. I'm sure the dog was screaming inside, "Look, kid. Just like this, see? Don't you get it? SEE? Do it! If you don't get it, he won't shut up! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!" I'm sure the baby knew what he was supposed to do though. Babies are much smarter than adults think.


“I Hate Bugs!!!”
I totally feel this dog’s pain.

0 had something to say:

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts