Monday, March 24, 2008

Jabba Wockeez!

As much as I love dance, I have not followed America's Best Dance Crew as closely as I normally would. So I just happened to catch up with an episode yesterday that made my day. Jabba Wockeez truly tore the house down and capped off their routine with quite possibly the longest head-spin I've ever seen. Enjoy it while you can since I'm sure the vid will vanish from YouTube some time today.

2 had something to say:

Nicole said...

Haven't been able to get the video to work, but did want to say, "hi."

Tbyrd said...

Hi Nicole!
(As I predicted, the video was removed a few hours after the post.)

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts