Monday, December 8, 2008

Snowbirds

Here are some pix from my Miami trip. It was rather chilly the first day and I was missing my boots and heavy jacket, but by the next day, the weather improved. It was nice to get some sunshine in, if only for a short while.
Enjoy
(Please do not copy or distribute photos without permission of the photographers: myself and T. Brown. One of us is quite litigious.)



TEMPTED TO TOUCH - Rupee

So I wasted precious space on the bf's camera taping a Portuguese Man o' War floundering on the sand. (I would share the footage, but you may be disturbed by my cries of "Die jellyfish, die!" Hey, they sting okay!?) Anyway, I returned the camera w/o mentioning the useless video I made. He then, unbeknownst to me, taped moi trying to wiggle my way out of the situation. Ah well, at least I didn't completely embarrass myself by taking the indignant approach. That would have been ugly; far more entertaining, but ugly.
Fun times!



1 had something to say:

Strength/Courage/Wisdom said...

LMAO!!

Loves it! I'm so glad you had a good time.

Popular Posts

Recent Posts

Unordered List

Text Widget


Blog Archive

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE

Find a CAUSE, Find a CURE
"Dr. Love said she was inspired by a colleague who told her that in World War II, aviation experts focused on planes that went down until someone said, 'Why aren't we studying the planes that stay up in the air?'"

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

About

Collage: n. an art form in which bits of objects, as newspaper, cloth, pressed flowers, etc. are pasted together on a surface in incongruous relationship for their symbolic or suggestive effect. 2. any collection of seemingly unrelated bits and parts, as in a photomontage vt. to arrange (material) in a collage
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blog Archive

Popular Posts